ECKERNFORDE ENGLISH MEDIUM PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL
3: ECKERNFORDE SECONDARY SCHOOL
* The School's first in-take was in 1993 and is registered by the Ministry of Education and Culture vide Registration Certificate - No.S 497.
* The School is Commercial Bias for 'O'Level [ Form I - IV ]
- Admssion to Form I is based on school's Internal Qualifying Test ( English and Maths ) after Standard Seven.
* Students wishing to join Form V must have minimum entry qulifications of three credits relevant to the combination they opt to take.
* 'A' Level ( Form V -VI ) has 4 combinations:HGL,ECA,HGK and HKL.
* The school enrols both Day and Boarding students from all over Tanzania.
-------------Education For Self Reliance.-----------
4: ECKERNFORDE ENGLISH MEDIUM PRIMARY SCHOOL
* Admits children from all over Tanzania.
* Enrolment is from Standard I to VII.
* Enrols both Day and Boarding pupils.
* Teaching conducted by academically and professionally competent teachers.
* Remedial teaching provided to deserving pupils.
* Introduction to Computer studies and French Language mandatory to all the pupils.
* Children of both genders guaranteed the opportunity to grow up in an environment allowing them to fulfill their physical,psychological,moral and spiritual aspirations.